Title of workshops:
– Aki Kaurismeki, Lights in the dusk (presentation of films and talk about one of the most famous Finnish director. Ljiljana Maletin, a teacher of literature.
– Music of Jan Sibelius, romanticism and national revival (listening to music, talk, footage from you tube). Rastko Pavlov, music teacher.
– History of Finland, Finland, between Sweden and Russia. The independence of Finland, Finland and the EU, Lutheran religion (talk, presentation. Dejan Đurđev, a history teacher.
– Finland, the country of the Midnight Sun (aurora borealis, polar night, Finland as a Nordic and Scandinavian country), the conversation, the projection of photographs, documentary footage. Ljiljana Radisavljević, Geography teacher.
– Kalevala, the national epic (Pauer-point presentation). Sandra Urban, professor of literature.
– Visual arts, architecture and design, Alvar Alto. Ljiljana Maletin, a teacher of literature.
* This project represented a rare opportunity to gather different professors about the same topics and to access it from different angles, at the same time. For this reason, and because they used different and creative type of teaching methods, students were very motivated for collaboration.